Saturday, January 12, 2013

Safety

By the time my last post went up, Picasso was in all actuality already evacuated from the house. At this point, no one but her and possibly Moth knows where she is. I'm not giving you another go at attacking her, Fracture.

She's my friend, and I will defend her as such. 

It's pretty quiet around here with just our host around in addition to myself-a big change from the shouting and chaos of Picasso's visit. But it's not all bad. I've got the dog, whom I've named Jill, to train. She's pretty smart, and is taking to it very well. She follows me around like a shadow these days.

And of course I have to start working on my next move. I can't stay here forever, as nice as it is. I'll have to get moving soon.

13 comments:

  1. Just finished reading your account. Unsure whether your survival is due to skill or luck. Maybe just It's whim.
    In any case. Was a Mistake letting Picasso go. Too unstable. Could easily come back to haunt you. Certainly endangers others. Don't understand what you stood to gain from letting her go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, I would probably kill someone who poses that amount of danger.

      But at the same time, she did the best thing, she still cares, she's still human and that's good.

      Those people who lose their humanity in this "game" are damned to play it forever.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    2. I don't kill, and I respect my friend and trust her not to harm anyone she doesn't have to. I have a lot more perspective on how stable she is than you, Echo.

      Delete
    3. To keep your humanity intact during all this shit is something which is not that easy to do. You will disagree with my and probably Echo's ways, and that is very good.

      That deserves respect.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
  2. You've made a shitty choice in friend and enemy, Lils. I will catch her, and then I will put an end to this.

    I want you to remember this moment when I'm crushing you face in with my heel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you won't get either one of us. Not as long as I have a say in the matter. If protecting a friend makes you an enemy, then I'm proud to have you as my enemy.

      Delete
    2. Let us all remember all that say that you used to help her when her car was attacked.

      Delete
  3. I figured. I'm sorry to hear that, though. You can always drop me an email or something, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a phone, unfortunately. We could try skype?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm... Maybe. SOUNDS PAINFUL. Lets try it.

    ReplyDelete