Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Dislike Consistency in my Stalkers

At this point instead of a series of silent, masked stalkers, I've now got one consistent one. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not. He doesn't seem to want to do anything other than follow me for the moment, so I've decided that all I can do is let him follow-I can't shake him for anything, and it's been days.

I don't know how someone with a mask like that-just plain white-can get away with being in public like he has, but he does it. If I'm someplace /too/ public he'll melt away, but he shows back up again soon enough.

Big tall guy in a flannel shirt and jeans. White boy-probably country. And he has the coldest green eyes I've ever seen.
If I get another steady stalker I'll keep this updated. For now I'd best go-it's not safe to have the laptop out for long.

1 comment: